(Natural News) In light of the Tulsa medical center shooting this week, a lot of attention is being placed on violence in hospitals. Any act of mass violence against innocent people is abhorrent, yet we must not forget the systematic, daily medical violence committed against patients by doctors and surgeons in America and around the world.
For the record, there are many surgeons and doctors who are wonderful people and who save lives rather than ending them. ER doctors, for example, save many lives each day. Trauma surgeons bring people back from the brink of death following industrial accidents, car wrecks, accidents and other causes. Not all doctors and surgeons are bad people. But a surprising number of them truly are.
Doctors and surgeons carry out medical violence against innocent patients every day in America and around the world:
- Some surgeons mutilate children for profit as part of “transgenderism” surgeries that cause permanent disfiguration.
- Nearly all doctors kill patients with deadly vaccines, violating their Hippocratic Oath to “first do no harm.” They don’t even do basic research on vaccine safety or vaccine ingredients. They blindly inject countless patients and condemn many of them to die.
- Most practicing doctors obediently withheld livesaving treatments from covid patients when ordered to do so by “authorities” such as HHS and the CDC. They withheld ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and other beneficial therapeutics that could have saved lives. Withholding lifesaving treatments is a form of medical violence.
- Many doctors in America took part in the ventilator homicide of covid patients, often combining ventilator suffocation with remdesivir damage (to kidneys and lungs), resulting in unnecessary fatalities. Even when warned to stop these failed practices, they continued to carry them out and needlessly killed countless victims.
- All sorts of doctors routinely take part in the mass murder of human babies as they’re being born via abortion procedures that end a human life and silence a beating human heart. This is all celebrated by the political Left, who openly advocate the murder of human babies and the grooming of young children who aren’t murdered via abortion.
- Nearly all doctors prescribe deadly medications to children, teens and adults, killing 100,000+ Americans each year from FDA-approved medications such as statin drugs, blood pressure drugs and even psychiatric medications that lead to acts of violence and suicide.
- Some surgeons in America, China and other nations openly engage in harvesting organs from living patients because the organ transplant business is so lucrative. Just this week, a Wall Street Journal article revealed that the the Journal of Transplantation has documented hundreds of cases of Chinese surgeons harvesting organs from living patients (i.e. those not yet declared dead). Worse yet, surgeons extracted the beating heart of living patients as part of their organ harvesting operations. As the WSJ writes, “…[R]ather than wait until the judicial authorities had executed the prisoner, the doctors carried out the execution themselves—by heart extraction.”
This means that in many cases, surgeons are murderers. They are the executioners. This is beyond medical malpractice… this is medical murder.
Organ harvesting, blood farming and child trafficking in America
The shocking thing is that this takes place in America, too. The FDA openly admits to harvesting the organs of aborted human babies in order to run their “humanized mice” medical experiments.
Author Scott Carney has documented just a few of the horrors of the U.S. medical system in his book, “The Red Market: On the Trail of the World’s Organ Brokers, Bone Theives, Blood Farmers, and Child Traffickers.” That book, available on Amazon.com, is described as follows:
Award-winning investigative journalist and contributing Wired editor Scott Carney leads readers on a breathtaking journey through the macabre underworld of the global body bazaar, where organs, bones, and even live people are bought and sold on The Red Market. As gripping as CSI and as eye-opening as Mary Roach’s Stiff, Carney’s The Red Market sheds a blazing new light on the disturbing, billion-dollar business of trading in human body parts, bodies, and child trafficking, raising issues and exposing corruptions almost too bizarre and shocking to imagine.
I have also interviewed Mitchell Nicholas Gerber, who documents communist China’s organ harvesting operations targeting the Falun Gong. This interview reveals yet more crimes against humanity carried out by surgeons and doctors:
In my Situation Update podcast today, I go into far more detail about violence in hospitals, mass shootings, medical murder, hospital homicide, transgender mutilations, organ harvesting and more. It’s a messy, ugly topic but somebody needs to expose the truth:
Isn’t it amazing how the anti-gun Left goes totally insane over one shooting in a hospital that kills 4 people, but they completely ignore 1,000 abortions a day and over a million Americans now killed by covid vaccines? Yes there is violence in hospitals, and nearly all that violence is committed by doctors themselves.
Discover more information-packaged podcasts each day, along with special reports, interviews and emergency updates, at:
Follow me on:
Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@healthranger
Join the free NaturalNews.com email newsletter to stay alerted about new, upcoming audiobooks that you can download for free.
Download my current audiobooks — including Ghost World, Survival Nutrition, The Global Reset Survival Guide and The Contagious Mind — at:
Download my new audiobook, “Resilient Prepping” at ResilientPrepping.com
- Study: There’s no such thing as “long” COVID
- “Devastating impact” warning as India moves toward halting RICE exports, leading to global mass starvation
- Thousands living in “kingdom” of HOMELESSNESS near Disney World in Florida
- George Bush-era documents reveal government plans for apocalyptic events that include a “kill switch and detentions”
- ENGINEERED FAMINE: California diverting water flows into the ocean, depriving rice farmers of necessary irrigation to grow food