Instead of just dealing with the globalist problem in that country, Russia quickly realizes that all of NATO is its enemy. The axis of evil is much greater than just Ukraine’s puppet government is a simple way of putting it.
“I have some unpleasant news,” said Olga Skabeeva on the Russian state TV program 60 Minutes. “Even though we are methodically destroying the weapons that are being delivered [to Ukraine], the quantities in which the United States are sending them force us to come up with some global conclusions.”
“Perhaps it’s time to acknowledge that maybe Russia’s special operation in Ukraine has come to an end, in a sense that a real war had started: WWIII,” she added. “We’re forced to conduct the demilitarization not only of Ukraine but of the entire NATO alliance.”
These are big words, but ones that have been written on the wall for quite some time now. Many could see that this was moving towards World War III once NATO decided to gang up on Russia for dealing with the Ukraine problem.
Both the United States and Poland, along with other NATO countries such as Germany, have been funneling weapons and other gear into Ukraine as part of a unified front against Russia. This leaves Russia with very little option other than to fight back against the whole shebang.
“Indeed, we need to remember the words of Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, who said that anyone who tries to interfere in the special military operation will pay a heavy price,” added Vladimir Avatkov from Russia’s Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
“We never forget about these words of Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, but a great number of people are already standing in line, trying to interfere in Russia’s special operation on the territory of Ukraine,” Skabeeva quickly interjected.
“Turns out, we have to act – but we’re yet to figure out how we can act without conducting a nuclear strike.”
Russia warns Poland: Mind your own business or your “current borders will be worthless”
During the conversation, Russian parliament member Oleg Matveychev weighed in that if Poland “starts any intervention … its current borders will be worthless,” to which Skabeeva added that it is not just Poland that needs to back off and mind its own business.
“I wasn’t just talking about Poland, but mainly about Great Britain and the United States,” Skabeeva said, adding that “they’re all lined up.”
“No need to rush,” chimed in Avatkov. “There is a line. Everything in its time!”
Poland is simply first in line, according to Russia, because it is said to be moving to seize territories in western Ukraine. The Russian government also claims that Poland is “actively working to dismember Ukraine.”
On Russian state TV, hosts and pundits regularly refer to Ukraine as “the territory formerly known as Ukraine.” They also discuss matters pertaining to the “denazification” of the country, which is one of Russia’s goals with the operation.
“For us, the special military operation is just the first act, an introduction,” said Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Defense Andrey Kartapolov in an interview on Sunday Evening with Vladimir Solovyov.
“The war that is going on right now … it’s not just an economical war and info-war, this war is about our faith. It’s about our right, as the people, to have faith in what we want to believe, to love those we want to love, and to live the way our ancestors would have wanted, on our land and by our birthright.”
More of the latest news about this subject can be found at WWIII.news.
- Now Even The Elite Are Openly Admitting That America Is Facing An Absolutely Enormous Economic Crisis
- Poll: 44% of Americans believe a CIVIL WAR is coming
- In latest incomprehensible surrender to “black lives” pandering, Chicago public school announces automatic HIGHER GRADES for black students – even if they skip school and fail to turn in assignments
- Almost All Gun Violence in Mobile, Alabama Is Committed by Blacks: Two Black Children Murdered by Blacks Prompts Outburst by Police Against Black On Black Violence
- Your government quietly confirmed the fully vaccinated are developing acquired immunodeficiency syndrome while they had you worried about Russia-Ukraine & the cost of living
- Former top campaign aide to Hillary Clinton admits she approved leak of hoax ‘Trump-Russia’ claim to media
- More emails surface proving that Hillary Clinton was singularly responsible for the Trump-Russia collusion hoax
- European gas importers quietly surrender to Russia and begin buying gas in RUBLES… while the West’s economic warfare scheme disastrously BACKFIRES