(Natural News) Gina McCarthy, the Biden regime’s national climate adviser, is calling on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter to start censoring critics of the climate change cult and their wild global warming doctrines.
Even though Facebook already tried this several years back by pulling in third-party “fact checkers” to review posts and comments about the climate, Senate Democrats were not satisfied because of a “loophole” for opinion pieces. Facebook responded by applying “fact check” overlays to op-ed posts, but this still was not enough.
McCarthy and other “progressive” leftists want posts and comments that contradict climate change dogma to be removed entirely. Anything that calls into question the “green” energy push, she maintains, must be silenced and eliminated from public view.
“Now, it’s not so much denying the problem,” McCarthy stated during a recent Axios interview. “What the industry is now doing is seeding doubt about the costs associated with [green energy] and whether they work or not.”
Making reference to the week-long power outage that occurred in Texas back in early 2021, McCarthy complained that the first thing people blamed for the blackouts were wind turbines.
“That became the mantra,” McCarthy claims, despite the fact that most corporate-controlled media outlets were actually blaming fossil fuels and climate change itself.
“We were among the few to point out that wind energy plunged as temperatures dropped and turbines froze,” reported The Wall Street Journal editorial board.
“Gas-fired plants couldn’t make up for the wind shortfall despite running all-out, and then some went down too. Ms. McCarthy doesn’t want to admit the inconvenient truth that renewable energy sources are making the grid increasingly unreliable.”
McCarthy compares reliable fossil fuel energy providers to “Big Tobacco”
McCarthy went on in her rambling diatribe to whine about the fact that climate fanatics like herself have been unable to successfully vilify the fossil fuel industry to the point that it collapses.
She sure tried, though, by comparing reliable energy providers to “Big Tobacco.” She also accused them of accepting “dark money” used to “fool” the public about “the benefits of clean energy” – clean, in this context, referring to large wind turbine and solar panel plantations.
“We need the tech companies to really jump in,” McCarthy went on to state, suggesting that Big Tech censorship is the only way to eliminate fossil fuels from the equation.
Pointing out that “green” energy is expensive and inefficient cannot be allowed, she added, because doing so is “equally dangerous to denial because we have to move fast” to transition everything over to wind and solar at warp speed.
Even just pointing out the technical limitations of lithium-ion batteries, or the incredible amount of waste and pollution that occurs in order to mine the rare earth minerals needed to manufacture them, represents “disinformation,” according to McCarthy.
When asked if such “disinformation” is a threat to public health, McCarthy eagerly responded with an “absolutely,” while hilariously claiming that “Biden doesn’t focus on, and neither do I on, bashing the fossil fuel companies.”
The Axios interviewer was seen smiling and nodding along the entire time McCarthy was making these and other ridiculous statements, suggesting full support for the regime’s endless propaganda.
“Some conservative scholars argue that Big Tech companies could be sued as ‘state actors’ for violating users’ First Amendment speech rights when they censor content at the behest of government officials,” the WSJ editorial board concluded about this ridiculous spectacle.
“Ms. McCarthy is helping make their case.”
More of the latest news about the extreme climate fanaticism of the deranged leftist cult can be found at Climate.news.
Sources for this article include:
- 4 OUT OF 5 CANADIAN “COVID-19 DEATHS” ARE IN THE “FULLY VACCINATED”
- RED FLAGGED NATION: Gun Confiscation Laws Put a Target on the Back of Every American
- Top Gun star Tom Cruise takes down Big Pharma and 100 years of torturing mental health patients in America
- Third military aircraft in a week crashes in Southern California – is it the jabs?
- Mike Adams full broadcast on the Alex Jones Show, June 13th, 2022, featuring an urgent care doctor, embalmer Richard Hirschman and Dr. Jane Ruby, plus live microscopy of biostructure “clots” that are killing people
Today on DC Dirty Laundry
- “We’re Barely Making It”: Furious Farmer Goes Viral Explaining Why Food Prices “Are Going To Go Up”
- Another Food Processing Plant Burns Down
- Another Cataclysmic Error Threatens To Plunge The U.S. Economy Into A Bottomless Abyss Of Pain And Suffering
- VAERS data show 2,000 percent increase in reports of brain injuries following COVID-19 vaccination
- INSANELY VULNERABLE: If Russia cuts off supply of enriched uranium to US power companies, America’s nuclear energy reactors will close within a year