A 100-year-old veteran is going viral for giving an emotional interview ahead of Independence Day to his local Fox affiliate where he broke down and cried about the state of America.
Carl Spurlin Dekel has seen a lot in his life, and now he can add another milestone memory.
On Wednesday, June 29, his family and friends gathered to honor the service, sacrifice, and centennial of the World War II veteran in Plant City.
“Most important thing in my life was serving my country. I don’t think I could take away from that,” Dekel said.
[…] In the many years since Dekel left the military, he has continued to make service his life mission, donating to food banks and participating in his church community.
[…] “People don’t realize what they have,” Dekel said, showing his emotions. “The things we did and the things we fought for and the boys that died for it, it’s all gone down the drain.”
“We haven’t got the country we had when I was raised, not at all,” he said, being brought to tears. “Nobody will have the fun I had. Nobody will have the opportunity I had. It’s just not the same and that’s not what our boys, that’s not what they died for.”
How many soldiers would have taken up arms in World War II if they knew they were fighting for Drag Queen Story Hour and Gay Pride Parades?
"Remember what you're fighting for!" https://t.co/hZkR9I0pgF
— Chris Menahan 🇺🇸 (@infolibnews) July 1, 2022
All our rights have been trampled and our border’s been thrown wide open since 1965. The only freedom the DC regime fights for is the freedom for children to cut their genitals off.
Whereas Dekel cries over the collapse of America, the occupiers in the White House cry over states attempting to ban sex change operations for children.
Jen Psaki literally breaks down in tears over state laws that ban children from undergoing sex changes.
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) April 20, 2022
All it takes to turn this ship around is will.
- Researchers discover that COVID-19 vaccines cause Type 1 diabetes
- The post-vaccine WIPEOUT of children’s immune systems has arrived
- US Supreme Court deals huge blow to Biden’s climate change collapse agenda, rules EPA cannot force move from fossil fuels to “green” energy
- Monkeypox is clearly a “gay” disease, but the CDC is doing everything possible to avoid offending LGBTs
- Depopulation taking place under our eyes! Birth reduction in Taiwan: -23.34%, in UK: -8%, in Germany: -13%… And we all know what’s causing it