This appears to be the youngest child ever to fire a gun at police officers.
From Fox News:
Officers with the Unified Police Department were responding to reports that a male suspect allegedly brandished a firearm at McDonald’s employees due to an incorrect order around 1:30 p.m. local time, and, once officers arrived and began to detain 27-year-old Sadaat Johnson, a child in the backseat of his vehicle fired a gun at the responders.
In the body-camera footage from the Unified Police Department released to FOX 13 Salt Lake City, officers can be heard telling two distraught children, ages 3 and 4, in the backseat of Johnson’s vehicle, “It’s okay,” after one of the children fired a single shot.
The child’s mother said earlier this year that she was “sad about the situation.”
Last week, we saw what appears to be the youngest child to ever assault a police officer and now we’re seeing seemingly the youngest ever to fire on a police officer.
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) July 11, 2022
- TC Energy declares force majeure on Keystone pipeline following power failure in South Dakota
- Doomsday Approaches: Scientists Say That The Earth Will Run Out Of Usable Topsoil In 60 Years
- “Sabotage Joe” fake president threatens to declare CLIMATE EMERGENCY and invoke destructive executive orders to shut down America’s entire energy infrastructure
- SHOCKING STATISTICS reveal the 4 most dangerous VACCINES ever created
- Tell the Truth About Covid and Get Permanently Suspended from Twitter: My Last Tweet Has Been Sent