A quick message before your selected article… Times are Tough, Censorship is Unreal and we need the truth to survive. Follow my websites on GAB and Truth Social and share, share, share. God Bless You ALL, Dean Garrison (publisher of DC Clothesline and DC Dirty Laundry)
What are the odds this will be investigated by Child Protective Services?
From The Daily Mail, “US records first two CHILD monkeypox cases: California toddler and an infant in D.C. were likely infected by ‘household contacts’ and both had contact with gay or bisexual men, CDC chief says”:
Two children have tested positive for monkeypox in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention revealed Friday.
One is a toddler from California; the other is in an infant who is not a U.S. resident and was ‘transiting through’ Washington D.C. Neither had contact with each other.
Health officials said both children were ‘doing well’, but warned children under the age of eight are at high risk of severe monkeypox.
It is thought both children likely caught the virus from ‘household contacts’.
Dr Rochelle Walensky said the children both had contact with gay or bisexual men — the community where most cases are being detected in the current outbreak.
It was not clear when they caught the virus, or what symptoms they suffered.
They are receiving the antiviral TPOXX, which can help stop an infection in its tracks by interfering with the virus’s maturation.
Monkeypox is an STD with over 99% of known cases being in gay men.
Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook, Gab, Minds and Telegram.
- EXCLUSIVE: Self-assembling vaccine clot biostructures harvest conductive metals from your blood – preliminary ICP-MS analysis results released
- Great reset in motion: Thousands of people are dying “unexpectedly” every week in the post-covid era
- Virology Journal paper confirms covid jabs deplete immune function over time
- Trump Planning ‘Purge’ of Deep State if Re-Elected
- New “Uninformed Consent” feature film hailed as Covid era’s most powerful documentary