The economy is doing just great (inflation is at zero)!
From Zero Hedge, “Bed, Bath & Beyond CFO Identified As Man Who Leapt To Death From Tribeca Skyscraper”:
The CFO of Bed, Bath and Beyond, Gustavo Arnal, has been identified as a man who jumped to his death from the 60 story “Jenga Building” in Tribeca on Friday.
The 52 year old executive fell from the 18th floor of 56 Leonard Street on Friday and was identified on Sunday morning by the New York Post. The Post notes he had just sold 42,513 shares of stock on August 16, netting a little over $1 million.
In 2021, his total compensation was more than $2.9 million, which included $775,000 in salary. He joined the company in 2020 after stints working as chief financial officer for Avon and as an executive for Procter & Gamble, the report notes.
Bed, Bath & Beyond has been on a roller coaster ride over the last month, which shares running up to as high as $28 per share just days ago on a “meme stock” rally. It then saw investor Ryan Cohen exit his position in the company, sending shares plunging.
The Post reports that Arnal “didn’t say a word to his wife” before leaping to his death. “Arnal, 52, also didn’t leave a note explaining the plunge.”
[Top right header image of Leonard Street “Jenga Tower” by Fruitpunchline via Wikicommons, CC BY-SA 4.0]
Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook, Gab, Minds and Telegram.
- Cancel culture comes for Leana Wen, an obedient vaccine pusher who wasn’t obedient enough
- HILARIOUS: The “amazing” 4-SECOND TEST of “renewable energy” in California did NOT include city of Los Angeles and DID include use of fossil fuels
- SHEDDING CONFIRMED: mRNA-generated covid spike proteins found in skin lesions MONTHS after vaccination
- Den of Corruption: Biden Hires John Podesta to Oversee $370B in ‘Green Energy Spending’
- STUDY: Ivermectin reduces covid death risk by 92%