By B.N. Frank
Decades of research has already determined that exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMF) – including radiation from Wi-Fi enabled devices (laptops, “smart” appliances, etc.) – is biologically harmful. Of course, not everyone is affected the same way, though studies continue to prove that exposure can negatively impact sperm.
Wi-Fi Radiation Damages Human Sperm in New Study
Studies continue to document wireless radiation exposure can damage sperm just as new data confirm major decline in sperm count worldwide.
The new study “Electromagnetic radiations on the functional potential of spermatozoa” published in the Research Journal of Biotechnology found damage to human sperm when exposed to Wi-Fi from a laptop . The deterioration of sperm quality varied according to the duration of Wi-Fi radiation exposure. The image above shows damages sperm from the Wi-Fi radiation exposure. Sperm damage is one of numerous health effects linked to cell phone use.
This study corroborates numerous studies that have found Wi-Fi and cell phone radiation exposure linked to damage to sperm.
- Effect of mobile telephones on sperm quality: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Environment International,
- Association between electronic device usage and sperm quality parameters in healthy men screened as potential sperm donors. Environmental Pollution
- Pathophysiology of cell phone radiation: oxidative stress and carcinogenesis with focus on male reproductive system. Reprod Biol Endocrinol
- Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields of High Voltage Overhead Power Lines and Female Infertility. The International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- The detrimental effect of cell phone radiation on sperm biological characteristics in normozoospermic. Andrologia
- The effects of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation on sperm function. Reproduction
- Effects of microwave at 2.45 GHz radiations on reproductive system of male rats. Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry
- of Radiation Emitted by Wireless Devices on Male Reproductive Hormones: A Systematic Review. Frontiers in Physiology
- Does the Use of Mobile Phone Affect Male Fertility? A Mini-Review. Journal of Human Reproductive Sciences
- Current progress on the effect of mobile phone radiation on sperm quality: An updated systematic review and meta-analysis of human and animal studies. Environmental Pollution
The authors concluded that, “the present study on the impact of radiations from a laptop upon the functional mechanism of spermatozoa confirmed that operating the digital devices without precautionary measures and distance interferes with fertilizable ability of the sperms that may end in infertile marriage. The present users of laptop or other digital devices must be cautious about the possible fertility problems from such devices.”
Environmental Health Trust recommends you keep laptops off laps and keep that cell phone out of your pants. Best is to switch to corded ethernet connections instead of Wi-Fi. Learn more here.
Activist Post reports regularly about Wi-Fi and other sources of unsafe technology. For more information, visit our archives and the following websites:
- Environmental Health Trust
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Wireless Information Network
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.
- Justin Bieber: Facial paralysis is ‘punishment’ for exposing illuminati pedophilia
- Vast majority of covid deaths now occurring in the fully jabbed … after Biden and the CDC fraudulently claimed vaccines stop transmission
- The CDC lied and children died: Now come the lawsuits
- More Arizona counties refuse to certify results following a scandal-filled election
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?