The filthy mouth of Hillary Clinton

Hillary 2016

It is said that a measure of our character is how well we treat status inferiors –  those whom we don’t have to treat well.

By that measure, the character of the woman who has ambitions to be America’s next president is sorely lacking.

FOTM’s joworth forwarded us an email written by a retired United States Marine Corps colonel, Ed Schriber. What Col. Schriber did was to comb through books written about Hillary Rodham Clinton, quoting verbatim from pages in those books on Hillary’s penchant to use obscene blasphemous language, and the utter contempt and disdain she has for those who work for her or more correctly, her husband – Arkansas State troopers, Secret Service agents, and members of the U.S. military.

Since I don’t have those books in my personal library, I went on Amazon.com to verify those quotes by using Amazon’s “Look Inside” feature. In every case where Amazon provides a “Look Inside” feature, I was able to confirm the quotes and take a screenshot of the relevant passage.

Below is Col. Schriber’s email (colored dark red), interspersed with my verification from Amazon.com.

LANGUAGE WARNING!

The next president of the United States ?

“Where is the G*damn f**king flag!  I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise.”
-From the book Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.244 – Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991.

****************************************************************************
F**k off!  It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!!  Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
-From the book American Evita, by Christopher Anderson, p.90 – Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning”

Here’s the screenshot I took of the passage, using Amazon.com‘s “Look Inside” feature (high-lighted words are the words I used to search for the quotation):

AmericanEvita
****************************************************************************
“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
From the book The First Partner: Hillary Rodham Clinton, by Joyce Milton p.259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

I found the passage as described on page 259 of The First Partneron Amazon.com:

The First Partner****************************************************************************
“Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me!  Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else!  Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?”
-From the book Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House, by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrich, p.139- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.

****************************************************************************
“Where’s the miserable c**k sucker!”
-From the book The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She’ll Go to Become President, by Edward Klein, p. 15- Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

Screenshot of the passage from p. 15 of The Truth About Hillary on Amazon.com:

Truth about Hillary****************************************************************************
“You f**king idiot”
From the book Crossfire, p.84 – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

****************************************************************************
“Put this on the ground!  I left my sunglasses in the limo.  I need those sunglasses.  We need to go back!”
From the book Dereliction of Duty, by Robert Patterson, p.71-72 – Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.
****************************************************************************

“Come on Bill, put your d**k up!  You can’t f**k her here!!”
From the book Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.243 – Hillary to Gov.  Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

****************************************************************************
This ill-tempered, violent, loud mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next president and have total control as commander and chief of our Military , the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life.  Surely the people of the United States can easily do better than this.

– Ed Schriber Col.  USMC (Ret.)
“Semper Fidelis”

Both Jewish-born former Clinton consultant Dick Morris and Arkansas Clinton guard Larry Patterson have told of Hillary saying shockingly anti-Jewish things. (More here)

~Eowyn

Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds and a regular contributor to The D.C. Clothesline.

92 Responses to The filthy mouth of Hillary Clinton

1. Joe says:

Everybody is worried about Hitlery’s foul mouth, but is anybody investigating the huge numbers of people who have died in the Clinton wake? Too may to be coincidental, beginning with Vince Foster.

2. She sounds like Donald Trump and my mother combined. I like her more now!

3. Bob says:

Her vile language is an indication of her anger towards anyone whom she believes is inferior to her. Which is almost anybody, especially those in the military. She is pure trash. She lacks class, grace, intelligence, taste, scruples, professional accomplishments, tact, empathy, humility….. the list goes on and on. I only hope she is anilelated in the general election, ruined professionally, and thrown on the trash heap of history. She is poison.

4. donald s says:

America has walked away from God, and all this is nothing more than reaping what this country has sewn. Our Dollar says, “In God we trust”, but we all know in America how godless politicians and so many citizens are. Don’t jump on me, I am former military, a combat veteran, and I have the right to speak like anyone else. I have been a Christian 30 years, I don’t point fingers, I know my life, I am just saying, when a nation departs from God, evil rises to power. We all must suffer, and surely God is going to curse America with Hillary as President. Look at the comment she made to Bill, “Put your dick up, you can’t fuck her here”. That speaks volumes about the Clintons. They are just Godless people. Read the bible, America is doomed. When you have a President that supports gay marriage, but also says he is covered by the blood of Jesus, God is furious. I did not write the bible, but I have read where the homosexual will not be in Heaven. Obama is nothing more than an extension of Godlessness voted into office. After all, how can a man, get a man pregnant? Rome as in the Romans got into homosexuality, go overseas and see the ruins. I am very sick from Iraq, my friend was killed for politics, I look around America, and I just want to die and go to heaven.

5. Michael Winslow says:

This is nothing more than a Republican smear campaign and you people are a bunch of idiots for buying into it. Do you think the Bush family are a bunch of saints? HILLARY ALL THE WAY!

• Joe says:

Get your head out; these comments were published by her own security detail all the way from Arkansas to Washington D.C. (state police and Secret Service). Regardless, if you are buying into Hitlery’s b.s., you’re as foolish as all the low information voters who put Obama in the White House. She still needs to be investigated for her role in Benghazi, if not other scandals.

• Cal says:

These comments were published by conservative activist and serial liar (but I repeat myself) Ronald Kessler.

• Joe says:

Kessler? One of many, but how about her Arkansas state trooper security detail, Christopher Anderson; Hillary’s secret service agent, Joyce Milton; Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrich; need we go on?

• Brodoc Betty says:

Where there’s smoke can fire be far behind ??? Too many Troopers and Military persons have spoke out regarding Hillary’s behavior toward them. She is either an egomaniac or diva or both or maybe she just feels entitled. Its a disgrace that she see’s uniformed men and women as her servant’s.

• i agree,, benghazi should show one and all what a hypocrite she is!!!!

• Jeffrey says:

Keep gulping on that large glass of kool-aid Michael!

6. Richard Neva says:

America deserves Hilary Clinton as the next president. Why, you may ask. I will now tell you. America watches too much TV and has no idea what is going on in this country! Disgusting but true.

• Joe says:

You could plant potatoes in Hitlery Clinton’s mouth and wouldn’t even need fertilizer to help them grow…there’s plenty of b.s. already there.

7. Mark says:

That is typical Hillary! More is detailed in this excellent documentary:
    Hillary the Scandals.
    Hillary Clinton is counting on your short memory or lack of knowledge in her run for President.

8. Pingback: The Decline And Fall Of The Arkansas Battleaxe |

9. Pingback: The Decline And Fall Of The Arkansas Battleaxe – Conservative Hideout 2.0

10. Pingback: The Decline and Fall of the Arkansas Battleaxe | Grumpy Opinions

11. Pingback: Why you should care Hillary is a LESBIAN ! | Smoloko

12. Pingback: Secret Service guys fired - Page 2 - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

13. GoodBusiness says:

Join this if we pass this she will not run period end of game . . no money or power left in DC.

• Cal says:

Only a truly vile person would ever suggest repeal of the 14th Amendment. Be honest and admit that you’d like to see the 13th repealed as well.

14. Pingback: Hillary Documentaries going the same way as the truth about Benghazi - Page 21

15. Possum says:

Forgot. Shorten the tweet and give them a link to this writeup.

16. Possum says:

A list of tweet addresses for all Congressmen. Click at top of name to sort alphabetical
    Open Excel and widen all the text fields, narrow down later.
    Highlight the List and Copy
    Past into Spreadsheet.
    Open Spreadsheet in one windown
    Log into Tweeter with your account.

Set up a tweet in a word document: “Do you want a Female cussing Nixon in the WH. Read Hillary’s cussing dialogue” Vet her tongue as un-American.

17. BOB 37 says:

Hearing so much about SNOPES as an authentiziser (is that a word?) of facts it’s been shown it has a bias leaning which can make one go Hum?

18. Pingback: The filthy mouth of Hillary Clinton - ALIPAC

19. Paula says:

Why do these prior first “ladies” think they have the experience and/or right to be president? I don’t get it. Power trip? Or does Moochelle think it will be another four years of extravagant vacations on our dime?

20. cynthetta says:

I wandered over her because my older brother posted a link. Frankly, ANYONE can write ANYTHING about ANYBODY these days. I’d have to hear a tape before I believed much of what is reported as fact. While the F-bomb is a strong word to use, I’ve uttered it on occasion. Any curse word should be used judiciously, however. Over-use just waters down the intensity. Oh, BTW, many presidents cussed & used racial epithets. Not all are Democrats, either. Richard Nixon comes to mind. Or…haven’t you heard the tapes?

• Bob Bruno says:

It’s absolutely true that foul language it tossed about freely in these circles. The point here is not the language, but the utter disregard and contempt expressed directly to those individuals tasked with protecting her. Such lack of respect for them indicates a lack of respect for folks in general. She is basically acting like an a—–e to these people.

21. BOB 37 says:

HA! JOE! I visualized your point. I’ve never been that drunk at closing time! :)

22. keith says:

Hillary has a PENI$ and Bill has a Vag!na LOL

23. Ihatestupidppl says:

Simply put, white trash.

24. Hillarys Nightmare says:

Michele was disbarred from Law..Hillary is hiding from the bengahzi murders..2 lil peas in a Racist pod..

• Truthseeker says:

Liberals forever use snopes as their fallback. Even though Snopes has been proven to be a mom and pop organization of two people who never had any investigative training.
        While it is true that MO hasn’t been disbarred, she did give up her license to practice law. The reasons behind that, I could not find, and won’t speculate. But to rely on a website for truth . . . is like going to amazon or ebay to buy groceries. Sure the picture looks good, but no guarantees it will be good when it arrives.

• Cal says:

No, she did not “give up” her law license either. She deactivated it, because she’s no longer working as an attorney. By having her license inactive, she’s not obligated to maintain her membership in the bar association or to continue taking law classes (maybe you didn’t know this but practicing lawyers are required to continue their education; it doesn’t end when they get their law degree). Should either of the Obamas decide to resume their legal career after 2016, it would be a simple matter reactivate their licenses.

Just ask conservative law professor (with an active law license) Eugene Volokh: http://volokh.com/2010/04/05/massive-problems-with-anti-obama-allegations-that-have-been-making-the-rounds-recently/

• Bill Price says:

This is a lie plain and simple.
      •Her status is “Voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law”, which is far from disbarred. It also states “public record of discipline-none” (disbarment is public discipline), and “pending proceedings-none” Don’t let the “not authorized to practice law” fool you. “Voluntarily inactive” simply means she has let her license expire, and thus, “not authorized to practice law”.
      Nice try

• Cal says:

No, liar, she was not.

25. Lynda K. Hetrick says:

Can’t you just see and hear Jackie Kennedy using the language shown here and abusing the people that protected her and her family like that? And speaking to her husband like that? NOT. Clinton is a pig with no class what so ever. She deserves NOTHING!!!

• winner1 says:

I briefly met Jackie Kennedy in the late 70’s in Basking Ridge New Jersey, not far from where she lived. Jackie (herself, not her secretary or maid) was dropping off a prescription at the Rexall Pharmacy. No one did that for her, as a matter of fact, the secret service remained in their car across the street. I encountered her twice coming and going, and she spoke to me both times. BTW, she drove herself in her Cadillac Eldorado convertible and no one was in the car. My friend worked for Bell Telephone and installed her new phone system in her home, and he said she was very pleasant to talk to, and he would know because he was there for 3 days (everything he installed had to be inspected by the secret service). Now, Helliary,………I won’t walk across the street to meet her. This spirit of entitlement of the Washington crowd is sickening. They seem to forget who is footing the tab in order for them to display their Nero persona, and who it is that will have to put their life on the line in case of attack.

26. Diane says:

If she were around my Momma talking like that she would have a bar of lye soap in her mouth being washed out!!!!

27. mbiajc says:

I feel guilty after only reading those filthy words. That mouth needs to be sewn shut

28. Marty Culleton says:

This vile mess of a “woman” will instantly be referred to as “the frontrunner” if she decides to run in ’16. That is so depressing. Come on, America. Show up.

29. tradman says:

I was working a detail during her election run. We were told to stay out of her sight because she did not want see folks in uniform. This is not a surprise.

30. Roger Humes says:

Two words: Harry Truman

31. Linda Seabold says:

And if she were a man, you all would be laughing your asses off at that stuff. Geeeeezus.

• Tess Pate says:

And how bleepin’ arrogant and insulting of you, Linda Seabold, to presume to know unequivocally how “all” of the responders here would behave if Hillary Clinton were a man. I (for one) if I were a man and SHE were a man, would want to relieve her of a few of her front teeth for her vulgar, disparaging language toward ANYone but especially toward uniformed security. Our sons and daughters in uniform deserve FAR better than the Clintons and Obamas.

• mbiajc says:

Not me, If I was a man I would be just as Christian as I am now, and she lets those filthy words roll out like they were proper…

• Rick L. says:

Sorry Linda Seabold, I would not be laughing my rear end off. All elected officials are supposed to be representing this country. They should all be respectful and honorable and no matter which of them resorts to this type of behavior, male or female, they should not be talking like this. Like Tess Pate say’s, (in my words), this country deserves better than the trash that holds any public office. It’s too bad the people that support the Clintons and Obama’s will never see them for what they are, (Evil doer’s and traitor’s to America). It’s one thing for someone like me to use vulgarity and racist’s comments because of my outrage on what our government is doing to destroy this country, but this Hillary need’s an attitude adjustment.

• bob blincoe says:

Linda, any person who is incapable of expressing themselves verbally without resorting to cursing, or cussing, is either just plain stupid ,or is an angry person who has no control over their emotions, Whichever! Would you really want any person with that inability to preside over the affairs of this country? We need to return to the qualities that made this the once great country that she was and remove all vestiges of this “politically correct” garbage that is so pervasive in this country today.

• Donald Hale says:

Linda Seabold, what a stupid, sexist comment from an idiot obviously. Our Marines and SS do not deserve this from anyone, man or woman. So quite the crap play with sexism and call it what it is… nasty

32. George says:

She is nothing more than a worthless nasty vaginal cavity.

• vince says:

She is trailer trash from Arkansas and she knows it, that is why she is so angry at everyone else. All you have to do is look at her and you know she is country dirt! Red clay, barefooted, country little slut! She was the one giving it to all the little red neck boys when she was 12! That is why she pretends to be above the rest of us.

• xfinenib says:

I think she’s from Chicago, which isn’t exactly red clay, barefoot and country. I think, if anything, she was giving it to all the little GIRLS when she was 12

• George says:

The disgusting Chicago vaginal cavity is more worthless than even the most backward Arkansas hag. There are very few less deserving of respect than the Chicago cunt.

• Joe says:

In Oklahoma we call that a hot pocket.

33. Rick L. says:

These rants from Hillary is only the tip of the iceberg of which this extremely Evil person is about. Her and Willy have left a wake of mysterious deaths (47 and counting) in their wake to the top. If Hillary and MissHell sit in the Oval Office, along with Slick Willy and Barry, we might as well bend over and kiss our ass good by.

34. Renegade says:

Called bill a “stupid motherfucker”?
    A lady with no couth

She probably doesn’t even know that a working man, the “brick layer’s helper” is called a “mortar forker”.

35. What comes around goes around-Its not the cussing but how she is cussing that speaks of what she is. What a hoity toity Chicago c**t! Shame on her!! She is no better then anyone else!

36. LibertyVallance says:

Pray tell, what is the difference of a hick, and a bitch.

Answer: You never use the term, “Son of a” with hick.

37. Conservative Senior says:

All these “sterling” qualities, including her participation in the murders of Americans in Benghazi, makes her uniquely unqualified to be anything but a janitor.

38. Surely America could do with another foul-mothed, obscenely-corrupt, recidivist, treasonous, lying, looting, thieving, mass-murdering, civil-rights-denying, perjurious, co-serial-rapist Bill-Bubbah Blythe “Cli’ton” be-squatting and bemanuring our once white House?

NOT!

• What a piece of work, did you forget your meds again. Donald Trump, the fould mouth, ill mannered, crooked businessman is now leading the GOP Race….soon you will be watching Hillary being sworn in! Hilarious how you folks like to personally hate folks, just like a good Christian……NOT!

39. James says:

I wouldn’t be voting for her even if I didn’t read this. I won’t vote for a pres male pr female who treats the people who are task to protect her life like crap