The filthy mouth of Hillary Clinton

Hillary 2016

It is said that a measure of our character is how well we treat status inferiors –  those whom we don’t have to treat well.

By that measure, the character of the woman who has ambitions to be America’s next president is sorely lacking.

FOTM’s joworth forwarded us an email written by a retired United States Marine Corps colonel, Ed Schriber. What Col. Schriber did was to comb through books written about Hillary Rodham Clinton, quoting verbatim from pages in those books on Hillary’s penchant to use obscene blasphemous language, and the utter contempt and disdain she has for those who work for her or more correctly, her husband – Arkansas State troopers, Secret Service agents, and members of the U.S. military.

Since I don’t have those books in my personal library, I went on Amazon.com to verify those quotes by using Amazon’s “Look Inside” feature. In every case where Amazon provides a “Look Inside” feature, I was able to confirm the quotes and take a screenshot of the relevant passage.

Below is Col. Schriber’s email (colored dark red), interspersed with my verification from Amazon.com.

LANGUAGE WARNING!

The next president of the United States ?

“Where is the G*damn f**king flag!  I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise.”
-From the book Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.244 – Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991.

****************************************************************************
F**k off!  It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!!  Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
-From the book American Evita, by Christopher Anderson, p.90 – Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning”

Here’s the screenshot I took of the passage, using Amazon.com‘s “Look Inside” feature (high-lighted words are the words I used to search for the quotation):

AmericanEvita
****************************************************************************
“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
From the book The First Partner: Hillary Rodham Clinton, by Joyce Milton p.259 – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

I found the passage as described on page 259 of The First Partneron Amazon.com:

The First Partner****************************************************************************
“Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me!  Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else!  Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?”
-From the book Unlimited Access: An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House, by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrich, p.139- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.

****************************************************************************
“Where’s the miserable c**k sucker!”
-From the book The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She’ll Go to Become President, by Edward Klein, p. 15- Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

Screenshot of the passage from p. 15 of The Truth About Hillary on Amazon.com:

Truth about Hillary****************************************************************************
“You f**king idiot”
From the book Crossfire, p.84 – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

****************************************************************************
“Put this on the ground!  I left my sunglasses in the limo.  I need those sunglasses.  We need to go back!”
From the book Dereliction of Duty, by Robert Patterson, p.71-72 – Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.
****************************************************************************

“Come on Bill, put your d**k up!  You can’t f**k her here!!”
From the book Inside the White House, by Ronald Kessler, p.243 – Hillary to Gov.  Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

****************************************************************************
This ill-tempered, violent, loud mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next president and have total control as commander and chief of our Military , the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life.  Surely the people of the United States can easily do better than this.

– Ed Schriber Col.  USMC (Ret.)
“Semper Fidelis”

Both Jewish-born former Clinton consultant Dick Morris and Arkansas Clinton guard Larry Patterson have told of Hillary saying shockingly anti-Jewish things. (More here)

~Eowyn

Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds and a regular contributor to The D.C. Clothesline.

63 Responses to The filthy mouth of Hillary Clinton

1. Pingback: Why you should care Hillary is a LESBIAN ! | Smoloko

2. Pingback: Secret Service guys fired - Page 2 - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

3. GoodBusiness says:

Join this if we pass this she will not run period end of game . . no money or power left in DC.

4. Pingback: Hillary Documentaries going the same way as the truth about Benghazi - Page 21

5. Possum says:

Forgot. Shorten the tweet and give them a link to this writeup.

6. Possum says:

A list of tweet addresses for all Congressmen. Click at top of name to sort alphabetical
    Open Excel and widen all the text fields, narrow down later.
    Highlight the List and Copy
    Past into Spreadsheet.
    Open Spreadsheet in one windown
    Log into Tweeter with your account.

Set up a tweet in a word document: “Do you want a Female cussing Nixon in the WH. Read Hillary’s cussing dialogue” Vet her tongue as un-American.

7. BOB 37 says:

Hearing so much about SNOPES as an authentiziser (is that a word?) of facts it’s been shown it has a bias leaning which can make one go Hum?

8. Pingback: The filthy mouth of Hillary Clinton - ALIPAC

9. Paula says:

Why do these prior first “ladies” think they have the experience and/or right to be president? I don’t get it. Power trip? Or does Moochelle think it will be another four years of extravagant vacations on our dime?

10. cynthetta says:

I wandered over her because my older brother posted a link. Frankly, ANYONE can write ANYTHING about ANYBODY these days. I’d have to hear a tape before I believed much of what is reported as fact. While the F-bomb is a strong word to use, I’ve uttered it on occasion. Any curse word should be used judiciously, however. Over-use just waters down the intensity. Oh, BTW, many presidents cussed & used racial epithets. Not all are Democrats, either. Richard Nixon comes to mind. Or…haven’t you heard the tapes?

• Bob Bruno says:

It’s absolutely true that foul language it tossed about freely in these circles. The point here is not the language, but the utter disregard and contempt expressed directly to those individuals tasked with protecting her. Such lack of respect for them indicates a lack of respect for folks in general. She is basically acting like an a—–e to these people.

11. BOB 37 says:

HA! JOE! I visualized your point. I’ve never been that drunk at closing time! :)

12. keith says:

Hillary has a PENI$ and Bill has a Vag!na LOL

13. Ihatestupidppl says:

Simply put, white trash.

14. Hillarys Nightmare says:

Michele was disbarred from Law..Hillary is hiding from the bengahzi murders..2 lil peas in a Racist pod..

• Truthseeker says:

Liberals forever use snopes as their fallback. Even though Snopes has been proven to be a mom and pop organization of two people who never had any investigative training.
        While it is true that MO hasn’t been disbarred, she did give up her license to practice law. The reasons behind that, I could not find, and won’t speculate. But to rely on a website for truth . . . is like going to amazon or ebay to buy groceries. Sure the picture looks good, but no guarantees it will be good when it arrives.

• Bill Price says:

This is a lie plain and simple.
      •Her status is “Voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law”, which is far from disbarred. It also states “public record of discipline-none” (disbarment is public discipline), and “pending proceedings-none” Don’t let the “not authorized to practice law” fool you. “Voluntarily inactive” simply means she has let her license expire, and thus, “not authorized to practice law”.
      Nice try

15. Lynda K. Hetrick says:

Can’t you just see and hear Jackie Kennedy using the language shown here and abusing the people that protected her and her family like that? And speaking to her husband like that? NOT. Clinton is a pig with no class what so ever. She deserves NOTHING!!!

• winner1 says:

I briefly met Jackie Kennedy in the late 70’s in Basking Ridge New Jersey, not far from where she lived. Jackie (herself, not her secretary or maid) was dropping off a prescription at the Rexall Pharmacy. No one did that for her, as a matter of fact, the secret service remained in their car across the street. I encountered her twice coming and going, and she spoke to me both times. BTW, she drove herself in her Cadillac Eldorado convertible and no one was in the car. My friend worked for Bell Telephone and installed her new phone system in her home, and he said she was very pleasant to talk to, and he would know because he was there for 3 days (everything he installed had to be inspected by the secret service). Now, Helliary,………I won’t walk across the street to meet her. This spirit of entitlement of the Washington crowd is sickening. They seem to forget who is footing the tab in order for them to display their Nero persona, and who it is that will have to put their life on the line in case of attack.

16. Diane says:

If she were around my Momma talking like that she would have a bar of lye soap in her mouth being washed out!!!!

17. mbiajc says:

I feel guilty after only reading those filthy words. That mouth needs to be sewn shut

18. Marty Culleton says:

This vile mess of a “woman” will instantly be referred to as “the frontrunner” if she decides to run in ’16. That is so depressing. Come on, America. Show up.

19. tradman says:

I was working a detail during her election run. We were told to stay out of her sight because she did not want see folks in uniform. This is not a surprise.

20. Roger Humes says:

Two words: Harry Truman

21. Linda Seabold says:

And if she were a man, you all would be laughing your asses off at that stuff. Geeeeezus.

• Tess Pate says:

And how bleepin’ arrogant and insulting of you, Linda Seabold, to presume to know unequivocally how “all” of the responders here would behave if Hillary Clinton were a man. I (for one) if I were a man and SHE were a man, would want to relieve her of a few of her front teeth for her vulgar, disparaging language toward ANYone but especially toward uniformed security. Our sons and daughters in uniform deserve FAR better than the Clintons and Obamas.

• mbiajc says:

Not me, If I was a man I would be just as Christian as I am now, and she lets those filthy words roll out like they were proper…

• Rick L. says:

Sorry Linda Seabold, I would not be laughing my rear end off. All elected officials are supposed to be representing this country. They should all be respectful and honorable and no matter which of them resorts to this type of behavior, male or female, they should not be talking like this. Like Tess Pate say’s, (in my words), this country deserves better than the trash that holds any public office. It’s too bad the people that support the Clintons and Obama’s will never see them for what they are, (Evil doer’s and traitor’s to America). It’s one thing for someone like me to use vulgarity and racist’s comments because of my outrage on what our government is doing to destroy this country, but this Hillary need’s an attitude adjustment.

• bob blincoe says:

Linda, any person who is incapable of expressing themselves verbally without resorting to cursing, or cussing, is either just plain stupid ,or is an angry person who has no control over their emotions, Whichever! Would you really want any person with that inability to preside over the affairs of this country? We need to return to the qualities that made this the once great country that she was and remove all vestiges of this “politically correct” garbage that is so pervasive in this country today.

• Donald Hale says:

Linda Seabold, what a stupid, sexist comment from an idiot obviously. Our Marines and SS do not deserve this from anyone, man or woman. So quite the crap play with sexism and call it what it is… nasty

22. George says:

She is nothing more than a worthless nasty vaginal cavity.

• vince says:

She is trailer trash from Arkansas and she knows it, that is why she is so angry at everyone else. All you have to do is look at her and you know she is country dirt! Red clay, barefooted, country little slut! She was the one giving it to all the little red neck boys when she was 12! That is why she pretends to be above the rest of us.

• xfinenib says:

I think she’s from Chicago, which isn’t exactly red clay, barefoot and country. I think, if anything, she was giving it to all the little GIRLS when she was 12

• George says:

The disgusting Chicago vaginal cavity is more worthless than even the most backward Arkansas hag. There are very few less deserving of respect than the Chicago cunt.

23. Rick L. says:

These rants from Hillary is only the tip of the iceberg of which this extremely Evil person is about. Her and Willy have left a wake of mysterious deaths (47 and counting) in their wake to the top. If Hillary and MissHell sit in the Oval Office, along with Slick Willy and Barry, we might as well bend over and kiss our ass good by.

24. Renegade says:

Called bill a “stupid motherfucker”?
    A lady with no couth

She probably doesn’t even know that a working man, the “brick layer’s helper” is called a “mortar forker”.

25. What comes around goes around-Its not the cussing but how she is cussing that speaks of what she is. What a hoity toity Chicago c**t! Shame on her!! She is no better then anyone else!

26. LibertyVallance says:

Pray tell, what is the difference of a hick, and a bitch.

Answer: You never use the term, “Son of a” with hick.

27. Conservative Senior says:

All these “sterling” qualities, including her participation in the murders of Americans in Benghazi, makes her uniquely unqualified to be anything but a janitor.

28. Surely America could do with another foul-mothed, obscenely-corrupt, recidivist, treasonous, lying, looting, thieving, mass-murdering, civil-rights-denying, perjurious, co-serial-rapist Bill-Bubbah Blythe “Cli’ton” be-squatting and bemanuring our once white House?

NOT!

29. James says:

I wouldn’t be voting for her even if I didn’t read this. I won’t vote for a pres male pr female who treats the people who are task to protect her life like crap